Monday, November 18, 2013

Millennials

To think of the Millennials, one major trait was technology. This trait was placed in both a good trait but also a not-so-good trait. The good part of this trait that we have grown up with new technology, so we are able to understand it more and can work more with it through life. But the not-so-good part of this trait is that we have become obsessed with technology. With technology as a trait, one event that can give this generation definition is Apple. Steve Jobs has been recognized as the influence for this generation. He pushed the look on technology and now everyone has something Apple; iPod, iPhone, iPad. With Steve Jobs's death, this had impacted the whole world but I feel that because the Millennials have technology in their life, I feel tht this had effected them more.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you that technology is huge part of the millennials generation. It seems it is advancing day by day and everyone has to have the latest thing. Also everyone is in a "hype" over the Apple company and really pay all that money just for the technology.

    ReplyDelete